The first glimpse of flower buds pushing through the earth tells us Spring is here. This is a great time to give your self a good ol’ spring clean to rid ourselves of the winter blues and prepare ourselves for the summer ahead.
Top Tips for Spring!
- Get up nice and early throw on some trackies and go a short run, make sure you stretch and drink plenty of fluids! If you are not inclined for running, take the dog out for an early walk.. a brisk walk! Studies have shown that walking just 20 minutes a day will reduce the risk of a stroke or heart attack.
- Before jumping in the shower, apply some coconut oil to the face and massage in upward circular motions for approx five minutes then remove with a hot flannel.
- Use a micro-exfoliating masque with alpha hydroxy acids that resurfaces and rejuvenates the skin.
- Light Marste Spa Candle and leave for ten minutes, jump in the shower and use the oil from the candle mixed with himalayan crystal salt and apply in circular motions over the body, Revive is gorgeous to mix with the salts it is infused with essential oils of Grapefruit, Lemongrass and Lime to awaken the spirit and mind, a fabulous blend to use in the morning to alert the senses and invigorate the body.
- After towel drying your body, apply some body butter to your skin from the Revive Candle, including dry cuticles and face. The Body butters are rich in key amino acids and are incredibly hydrating.
- Give your nails 24 hrs free from any nail paint, let them breathe, tend to the cuticles and clip and file the nails.
- Let your hair dry naturally until damp before using the hairdryer, after drying use the a small amount of oil from the candle to act as a serum and condition any split ends (Marste Spa have a brilliant hair candle created to nourish and achieve luscious, strong, silky hair, infused with Moroccan Argan, Macadamia, Sweet Almond and Hawaiian Kukuinut Oils that envelop your hair to deeply nourish, hydrate and repair, you can apply as a hair mask at night and simply wash in the morning or use as a balm or serum after styling.)
- Drink Cucumber water. Prepare a jug of water with slices of cucumber, a refreshing and hydrating drink.
- Look at doing a detox program – I recommend my clients to do something called the ‘Opening Channels’ programe (great for anytime not just Spring!) it is a new beginning and a great time to renew health commitments. What better way to be ‘out with the old’ and ‘in with the new’.
This program may assist with mild cleansing and begin to prepare the body for further cleansing for the progression of any health goal.
The combination of seven products in the Opening Channels Program provides the body with the nutrition and support which can open
the pathways of elimination and assist the flow system of the body to function optimally. It is never too late to look at the basics and lay
the foundation for healing. This well‐designed program is a proven staple that has benefited countless people for years! Available with me at 58, South Molton Street
- Look to cut out or cut down on sugar in your diet, avoid soft fizzy drinks and coffee.
- Look at incorporating an Alkaline diet, 80% Alkaline 20% Acid is recommended.
Now if this doesn’t make you feel ready for Spring, I don’t know what will!
Don’t forget to share this page below!