MRL Clinic Terms & Conditions
Last updated: May 24, 2020
Please ensure that you have read and fully understood the terms and conditions laid out prior to purchasing any treatment from MRL. Using this site and booking your treatment, indicates your have accepted terms and conditions below.
Online Purchase Terms & Conditions. MRL website service permits you to purchase treatments made available to you on this Site. These purchases can be made and are permitted strictly pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below. Your treatment cannot commence until payment in full has been received by us at which time a legally binding agreement on the terms set out herein will become effective. MRL RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE BOOKINGS FOR ANY REASON WITHOUT EXPLANATION.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or does not for any reason, authorise payment to us, whether in advance or subsequent to a payment, or alerts us to a ‘warning that this transaction has been identified as potentially high risk’, we will not be liable for any delay or cancellation of treatment.
Bookings are made online via www.mariereynoldslondon.com
Marie Reynolds London follows good hygiene practices within the clinic, frequently cleaning and disinfecting objects and surfaces that are touched regularly and in between clients. We kindly request you follow these guidelines:
- You must read and sign the Covid Waiver prior to your visit to the clinic. A link will be submitted to you upon confirmation of your booking online
- You must download the NHS track and Trace app prior your visit to the Clinic and will be asked to scan the NHS code upon entering the clinic.
- If you are unwell, or anyone in your household is unwell, particularly if you have a cold or flu-like symptoms, please email us to re-schedule your appointment until the self-isolation period has passed.
- Please park outside the (Norfolk) clinic and wait to be called for your treatment, only one person at a time may enter the premises to adhere to social distancing regulations.
- Please adhere to safety guidelines to wash your hands upon entering the premises (following NHS Guidelines) should take place before, during treatment (when required) and use the sanitiser provided.
- Please arrive with as little personal property as possible e.g. leave handbags/scarfs jewellery etc at home.
- Please also ensure you bring your own hand towel and blanket with you if you are having Energy Therapy.
- Your temperature will also be taken when entering the premises and upon leaving.
- Protective shoe covering is supplied upon entering the clinic.
- Where possible, please pay by invoice link that will be provided upon booking in order to avoid money handling.
Cancellations We kindly request a 48 hour cancellation to your booking, at which you can request to reschedule your appointment or receive amounts paid in a gift code for the Marie Reynolds London site. Less than 48hrs notice will result in a non refund or rescheduling of the treatment.
Children. Due to health and safety, we kindly request that no children come into the clinic with you for your appointment, unless you are the parent and guardian accompanying the child who is having the treatment
Running Late If you are running late for your appointment, please contact the clinic as soon as you are able to give notice. This will result in your treatment being cut short and still being charged the full amount. If you are running more than 15 minutes late MRL has the right to refuse to carry out the treatment
Marie Reynolds London Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales and whose Registered