Medical use of Ozone dates back to the First World War but is fast becoming a popular therapy among many to detox and cleanse the body systems, enabling self regulation and healing to occur.
Ozone is an allopathic (medical) super charged form of oxygen – it is O3 instead of O2. It is the most powerful oxidiser known to man, as it powerfully neutralises free radicals and it is a naturally forming gas that surrounds us. The Earth is blanketed by Ozone to prevent harmful UV rays penetrating the Earth hence its demise has given higher risks of cancers in warmer climates like Australia.
- Delivers super enriched oxygen at a cellular level and optimises cell function
- Increases energy levels
- Detoxes the body
- Boosts and balances immunity
- Improves blood circulation
- Harmonises hormones
- Enhances nervous system
- Recent Heart attack
- Those on blood thinning medication
- Acute Haemolytic Anaemia
- Ozone Allergy
- Citrus Allergy
- Decreasing toxins that may exist in the intestine.
- May strengthen the immune system and the response to pathogens
- May eliminate bacteria, parasites, viruses and yeasts.
- May restores intestinal functions to an optimal state.
- Reduces chronic inflammation throughout the body.Including skin conditions like acne, eczema and psoriasis
Vaginal Insufflation is a method where ozone is administered through a vaginal cannula inserted into the vagina of the patient. Treatment time is usually 5 – 15 minutes. This therapy is especially useful for vaginal and vulvar problems such as persistent yeast infections, herpes infections, vulvodynia. Many women have reported relief from yeast infections and various sexually transmitted diseases including herpes.
Limb Bagging is a technique used with ozone that isolate an injured or inflamed body part by surrounding it with a medical grade plastic bag (such as a hand, arm, leg, foot but NEVER head), and introducing ozone.
This can include indications such as:
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Bed sores
- Wounds that are infected or slow healing
Therapies are best in a course of treatments for optimal benefit.